Do you want to make an impact? Have genuine career progression? Become an expert at technology? Get awesome benefits?
Our services – Jade Fiber, Premium Wi-Fi, JadeTV, and Phone – are all in best in class, so we’re looking for a best in class person to represent them. That means we’re looking for somebody smart, friendly, and eager to learn. Sound like you?
As a customer experience representative, you will be interacting with our subscribers on a daily basis. You’ll be processing service applications. Generating service orders. And serving as the first point of contact between our company and our subscribers. You’ll be learning a ton and becoming an expert in all things Internet, Wi-Fi, phone, and TV.
- Receive and process account receivables on customer and non-customer accounts
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer
- Assist with monthly billing
- Accurately process and record transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and communicate information to appropriate situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Schedule field visits to resolve any issues that cannot be taken care of over the phone with technical support
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Interact with customers in a way that gives them the confidence that issues and concerns will be resolved immediately
- Ability to identify and understand issues/problems as it relates to the data received from alternate sources
- Ability to function as a team player
- Ability to make informed autonomous decisions
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be technologically literate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years experience in a customer relations role (Previous experience may substitute for education experience on a year-for-year basis)
- Free SWAG!
- Awesome benefits like Retirement, Medical, Dental, & Optical
- PTO and Company Holidays
- A fun office environment with an espresso machine, kitchen, and great co-workers
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume/CV to email@example.com