Our services – JadeFiber, Jade Internet, JadeTV, and Phone – are all in best in class, so we’re looking for a best in class person to sell them. That means we’re looking for somebody who’s smart, hungry, and eager to transform the San Luis Valley. Sound like you?
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development, solicitation, negotiation of residential and business related sales in order to meet and exceed Jade revenue, ARPU, MP, and take rate goals.
- Solicit business for Jade within a geographic territory (territory subject to change depending on business levels)
- Meet monthly and annual sales goals
- Position Jade as “Southern Colorado’s premier Internet provider” and provide unparalleled, white glove customer service
- Contact potential customers, including businesses and community anchor institutions, to develop & generate business, responding to all leads in a timely manner
- Organize sales activities to maximize results
- Work closely with marketing and operations to communicate Jade’s value proposition and meet ARPU goals
- This position is a “Results Oriented” position; the individual must have the ability to easily and willingly adapt to changes of policy, procedures, or work environment.
- Prepares and distributes internal/external correspondence such as proposals, event schedules, and other documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate effectively with the Director of Operations to ensure that services are activated in a timely manner, as well as properly entered into accounts receivable for billing. Follow-up on all warm leads to execute sale.
- Maintains highest level of professionalism in activities and appearance at all times
- Monitor business trends and direct adjustments through Revenue Maximization Strategies
- Actively and consistently prospect and develop new sources of business for the company through telephone marketing and outside personal sales calls, successfully converting potential business opportunities to confirmed sales
- Attend group huddles, sales meeting, resume meetings and one–on-ones each week
- Maintain organized office and files
- Develop and initiates all actions necessary and appropriate to achieve established revenue goals and overall business revenue goals
- A minimum of three years of sales in the tech/SAAS industry and/or related sales experience
- College degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred
- Experience with cold-calling and strong personal drive to close sales and upsell
- Preferred candidate is based in Alamosa, Colorado.
- Excellent computer skills required, including Microsoft Office
- High level of communication skills
- Sense of ownership and personal/collective responsibility
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work effectively and pleasantly in a small office space
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Normal level of stress tolerance; ability to handle several situations at once within a specified time frame
- Must maintain a professional image
- Flexibility to work long and varied hours. Typical schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm with an hour lunch break. Minimum of 40 hours a week, with the expectation that job duties will be fulfilled and extra hours may be necessary; must be available to work some weekends during the busy times.
- Free SWAG!
- Awesome benefits like Retirement, Medical, Dental, & Optical
- PTO and Company Holidays
- A fun office environment with an espresso machine, kitchen, and friendly and funny co-workers
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume/CV to email@example.com.