As a Wi-Fi Wizard, you will be responsible for making the internet magic happen for our customers. You’ll be making sales. Processing orders. Troubleshooting. And servicing our subscribers from first point of contact through to a meaningful relationship.
- Receive and process account receivables on customer and non-customer accounts
- Position Jade Wi-Fi as “Southern Colorado’s premier Internet provider” and provide unparalleled, white glove customer service
- Contact potential customers, including businesses and community anchor institutions, to develop & generate business, responding to all leads in a timely manner
- Organize sales activities to maximize results
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer
- Assist with monthly billing
- Accurately process and record transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Actively and consistently prospect and develop new sources of business for the company through telephone marketing and outside personal sales calls, successfully converting potential business opportunities to confirmed sales
- Organize ideas and communicate information to appropriate situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Schedule field visits to resolve any issues that cannot be taken care of over the phone with technical support
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Place outbound calls to inform subscribers of new products/services
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Interact with customers in a way that gives them the confidence that issues and concerns will be resolved immediately
- Ability to identify and understand issues/problems as it relates to the data received from alternate sources
- Ability to function as a team player
- Ability to make informed autonomous decisions
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be technologically literate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years experience in a customer relations role (Previous experience may substitute for education experience on a year-for-year basis)
- Comfortability with cold calling is a plus
- Free Jade service – we’ll pick up the tab on your internet, phone, security, and parental controls. Seriously!
- Free SWAG!
- Awesome benefits like Retirement, Medical, Dental, & Optical
- PTO and Company Holidays
- A fun office environment with an espresso machine, kitchen, and great co-workers
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.